Property Inspection Report Kent

Property Inspection Report Kent

For your Property Inspection Report Kent, get in touch with EcoGreen Engineers. EcoGreen Engineers provides property inspection reports for UK visas and immigration in Kent. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who physically inspect the property before producing the inspection report.

Property Inspection Report Kent

What is a Property Inspection Report?

A property/home inspection report is an independent report. It is required by the Home Office for entry clearance or settlement. The report is to establish that after the arrival of the applicant the accommodation will not be overcrowded. Also the report establish whether it is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act.
The Inspection Report can be used for a spouse or civil partners visa, fiancé/fiancée, and proposed civil partner, or any other visa/ immigration. It is to prove that new arrivals will not need to be further re-housed once they arrive in the UK.

The guidance by the UKBA states that an Applicant should have

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
Applicant who require an Immigration Property Inspection Report to meet UK immigration rules include:

The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:

Property Inspection Report in Kent: Areas Covered

  • Orpington, Locksbottom, Farnborough, Crofton, Green Street Green, Chelsfield, Downe, Pratt’s Bottom, Well Hill
  • Swanley, Hextable, Crockenhill, Swanley Village, Hockenden
  • Canterbury (City centre, St Martins, Northgate and Sturry Road, South Canterbury, Thanington)
  • Canterbury (Hales Place, London Road, St Stephen’s and Broad Oak Road, St Dunstans and Whitstable Road), Harbledown, Rough Common, Sturry, Fordwich, Blean, Tyler Hill, Broad Oak, Westbere
  • Wingham, Hersden
  • Canterbury (Nackington Road, Stuppington), Chartham, Bridge, Nackington, Lower Hardres, Patrixbourne, Bekesbourne, Chartham Hatch, Part of Harbledown and Rough Common
  • Whitstable, Seasalter, Tankerton, Chestfield, Swalecliffe, Yorkletts
  • Herne Bay, Herne, Broomfield, Greenhill, Eddington, Beltinge, Reculver
  • Birchington-on-Sea, St Nicholas-at-Wade, Sarre, Acol
  • Westgate-on-Sea
  • Margate, Cliftonville, Birchington, Garlinge, Westbrook
  • Broadstairs, St Peter’s
  • Ramsgate, Pegwell
  • Northwood, Minster-in-Thanet, Cliffsend, Monkton, Manston
  • Sandwich, Eastry, Woodnesborough, Great Stonar, Richborough
  • Deal, Walmer, Kingsdown, Ringwould, Sholden, Great Mongeham, Worth, Ripple, Tilmanstone, Betteshanger
  • Alkham, Lydden, Eythorne, St Margaret’s at Cliffe, Elvington
  • Dover (town centre and roughly east of A256), Whitfield, Temple Ewell
  • Dover (roughly west of A256), Tower Hamlets, River
  • Hawkinge, Lyminge, Etchinghill, Capel-le-Ferne, Densole, Newington
  • Folkestone (north), Cheriton
  • Folkestone (south), Sandgate
  • Hythe, Saltwood, Lympne, Postling, Newingreen, West Hythe, Westenhanger
  • Dartford, Crayford, Barnes Cray
  • Dartford (east), Stone, Wilmington, Bean, Hawley, Darenth, part of Joyden’s Wood
  • Longfield, Hartley, New Ash Green, New Barn, Fawkham
  • Farningham, Eynsford, South Darenth, Sutton-at-Hone, Horton Kirby
  • Greenhithe, Stone
  • Swanscombe, Ebbsfleet
  • Gravesend (west), Northfleet
  • Gravesend (east), Chalk, Shorne, Cobham
  • Meopham, Istead Rise, Vigo, Southfleet
  • Rochester, Borstal, Burham, Wouldham
  • Strood, Halling, Cuxton, Frindsbury
  • Hoo Peninsula, Higham
  • Chatham, Brompton, Luton, St. Mary’s Island
  • Walderslade, Blue Bell Hill, Lordswood, Luton
  • Snodland
  • Gillingham, Brompton, Hempstead, Bredhurst
  • Rainham, Parkwood, Twydall, Hempstead, Wigmore
  • Newington, Teynham, Iwade and Rural
  • Sittingbourne, Kemsley, Milton Regis
  • Queenborough, Rushenden
  • Isle of Sheppey, Minster, Sheerness, Eastchurch
  • Faversham, Boughton under Blean, Selling and rural area
  • Maidstone, Bearsted, Grove Green
  • Bearsted (Madginford), Downswood, Shepway, Senacre, Maidstone Town Centre, Loose, Mangravet, Park Wood, Tovil, East Farleigh, West Farleigh
  • Barming, Allington and west Maidstone
  • Hollingbourne, Hucking, Harrietsham, Lenham, Boughton Monchelsea, Linton, Coxheath, Chart Sutton, East Sutton, Langley, Kingswood, Sutton Valence
  • Wateringbury, Mereworth, Teston, Nettlestead, West Peckham, Yalding, Laddingford
  • West Malling, Kings Hill, Leybourne, East Malling
  • Aylesford, Ditton, Larkfield, Eccles
  • Tunbridge Wells (town centre)
  • Royal Tunbridge Wells (south and east), Pembury
  • Langton Green, Groombridge, Frant, Speldhurst, Lamberhurst
  • Royal Tunbridge Wells (north), Rusthall, Southborough
  • Crockham Hill, Edenbridge
  • Tonbridge (town centre and south)
  • Tonbridge (north including Higham Wood)
  • Penshurst, Hildenborough, Hadlow, Tudeley
  • Paddock Wood, Staplehurst, Brenchley, Horsmonden, Marden, East Peckham
  • Sevenoaks, Riverhead, Dunton Green
  • Cudham, Knockholt, Shoreham, Otford, Hazelwood
  • Kemsing, Ightham, Plaxtol, Wrotham, Sevenoaks Weald, Borough Green
  • Westerham, Biggin Hill, Tatsfield
  • Cranbrook, Goudhurst, Sissinghurst, Benenden, Frittenden
  • Hawkhurst, Sandhurst
  • Ashford (town centre), Kingsnorth, Singleton
  • Willesborough, Kennington, Boughton Aluph, Goat Lees
  • Challock, Wye, Stowting, Brook
  • Bethersden, Hamstreet, Shadoxhurst, Woodchurch
  • Headcorn, Biddenden
  • New Romney, Greatstone-on-Sea, Littlestone-on-Sea
  • Lydd
  • Tenterden, Wittersham

BR6, BR8, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, CT5, CT6, CT7, CT8, CT9, CT10, CT11, CT12, CT13, CT14, CT15, CT16, CT17, CT18, CT19, CT20, CT21, DA1, DA2, DA3, DA4, DA9, DA10, DA11, DA12, DA13, ME1, ME2, ME3, ME4, ME5, ME6, ME7, ME8, ME9, ME10, ME11, ME12, ME13, ME14, ME15, ME16, ME17, ME18, ME19, ME20, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN8, TN9, TN10, TN11, TN12, TN13, TN14, TN15, TN16, TN17, TN18, TN23, TN24, TN25, TN26, TN27, TN28, TN29, TN30


Property Inspection Report is also called Immigration Inspection Report / Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa / Housing Report for Visa / Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa / Accommodation Inspection Report.

The property inspection report are carried out by either Environmental Health Officer or Housing Consultants who are qualified and ensures that the property meets the required standard.

It is essential that applicant or sponsor should submit a property inspection report for a successful immigration process. The report establishes whether the property will be overcrowded or not.

Property Inspection Report for UK Immigration:

The property inspection report will help applicant’s or sponsor’s to confirm proposed accommodation with the addition of further members will not be OVERCROWDED. The report also identify whether there are health and safety risks at the property. 

Guidance by the Home Office:

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

The report is valid for 3 months from the date it is issued.

After reaching us via Telephone, Mobile, Email, WhatsApp, Face to face or Contact form our specialists will contact the customer within 24hrs and after gathering all the required information and inspection of the property we aim to deliver confirmation letter within 2-3 working days. We also can produce a Home Inspection Report within 24 hours depending on the location.

Children up to year 1 can share your or your spouse / partner’s room but parent’s must be biological or adoptive parent. Child over 1 year old need separate room. 

No, the date of the certificate can not be back dated at any circumstances as it provides the current state of the property.

Scroll to Top